1.5 lb of pork
1 hot pepper
1 tsp of parsley
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of thyme
1/2 tsp of rosemary
1 tsp of Adobo seasoning salt
1. Cut the meat into medium pieces.
2. Wash thoroughly with the lime and/or sour orange juice.
3. Season well with Adobo seasoning salt, rosemary, thyme, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and let it marinate for 4 hours. For best results, refrigerate overnight.
4. In a saucepan, cover meat with water and boil over medium-high heat until water evaporates.
5. Stirring occasionally, continue to cook until meat is tender.
6. Remove the meat and set aside.
7. In a skillet, heat oil and fry each side to brown evenly.
Recipe courtesy of Haitian Recipes.